OK, how can 4 ingredients make something so delicious and so guilt-free???? And 4 is a relative number! What you need here are basically 2 ingredients, the other 2 are just fancying things up! So it’s up to you how many there will be. But seriously, 2 ingredients make a gooey cookie!!!! And the best of all, YOU DON’T HAVE TO FEEL BAD!!!! :-))))
I was watching Top Chef last night and browsing recipes during commercial breaks (optimizing my time hahaha) when I came across this on Skinny Taste and I swear I wanted to make this during the commercial break! hahaha One agonizing night afterwards, haha I have my cookies!
She uses walnuts in the original recipe, but said of course other nuts are ok and I used almonds. She didn’t add craisins, but was thinking about them for next time. They are only a natural addition here. So, all you need are bananas and oats! That’s it, people! And then run wild! Add whatever you want! If you don’t have ripe bananas and oats in your kitchen at all times, then I don’t know what kind of establishments you are running! hahaha
2 ripe bananas
1 cup oats
20 almonds, roughly chopped
handful of craisins, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/190C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mash the bananas using a fork and when mashed, stir in the oats and evenly incorporate.
3. Now, stir in the almonds and craisins or whatever your heart desires.
4. Make cookies, place on the sheet, try flattening them a bit, (the “dough” is very sticky…) and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Take out, cool, and enjoy this scrumptuous gooey cookie! 🙂
No eggs, no butter, no baking powder, pure, pure goodness!!!!!